Job description / Role
Main Job Purpose:
The SAP Support Analyst works mainly with the supply chain team and is responsible for Material Management (MM) modules including purchasing and inventory and their external related systems. The main purpose of the role is to operate as the primary reference for the effective execution of the business processes and SAP systems operation within the process area. The key to the job is a strong understanding of the operational business process within his/her job scope and the use of SAP systems to execute these processes. The Analyst will work with relevant teams in resolution of systems issues, undertake appropriate testing of systems changes, conduct training for new users (on-boarding) and refresher training to improve the knowledge of existing users.
- Drive business benefits by process improvements, initiatives, local and regional projects
- Project support design, testing, cut over, go live.
- Deal with any issues on process execution and system usage.
- Work with the relevant SAP / IT Team to help specify the problem with the U2K2 system.
- Assist in resolution of SAP system problems.
- Manage the impact of system changes through regression testing.
- Maintain and enhance the users' skills and knowledge of the SAP system.
- The Analyst will provide On -Boarding training for any newcomer to his/ her area as well as refresher training to existing users to improve their level of skill and knowledge.
- 2-5 years of experience in SAP Material Management (MM), Purchasing & Inventory modules.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Supply chain business operations experience and understanding.
- High proficiency in using SAP systems and handling SAP support operations.
- Business process understanding.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving skills - quickly identify the issues and bias for action.
- Communication skills - be able to communicate with end users as well as SAP / IT teams.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.