Job description / Role
Quest 2021 - Egypt / UFLP Graduate Supply Chain
Are you ready to UNLEASH the LEADER in YOU for the QUEST by UNILEVER??
We'll support you to become one of the business leaders of tomorrow - and we'll do that today. You'll thrive by gaining exposure to real business challenges where your energy and fresh thinking will have an impact.
You're the change we want to see.
What is "The Quest" by Unilever?
The Quest by Unilever is a cross country competition across North Africa & Middle East. Winning Students this year will find their ideas implemented in Unilever in partnership with our Brands! And will get the chance to participate in Unilever's Global Competition - Future Leaders League!
- Exposure to one of the Biggest FMCG Players in the World.
- Interact with business leaders from a broad range of business disciplines.
- Complete with top talent from across the region on creatively solving real-life business challenges.
- Have the chance for the Unilever Future Leaders employment with Unilever.
- Discover how you can make difference through Unilever!
- Complete in global Competition at Unilever London Headquarter
Who Can Join?
- All undergraduates' students (Junior & Senior years) and fresh graduates up to one year from graduation from All Majors.
UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME (UFLP)
For students in their final year of university up to 1 year of total experience, our Future Leaders Programme is a 3-Year Programme that's designed to prepare you for business leadership roles. You'll thrive with mentoring from senior leaders, the diverse experiences and by seeing the positive impact your work has on our business.
It's a big challenge, but we think you're up to it. Together, we'll propel your career, and our best-loved brands, towards a better future.
The three-year, world-class development Programme is packed with variety and challenge, with the opportunity of promotion to manager level after program completion. You'll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects that offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over different placements we'll make sure you gain broad experience in several different areas to develop your Supply Chain expertise, for example:
- Supply Management: You'll build strong relationships with suppliers to purchase the best possible materials.
- Manufacturing: Convert raw materials into Unilever's Beloved Products, responding to demand while improving efficiencies.
- Planning: Can you help us predict the products our consumers will love - both tomorrow and in two years' time?
- Logistics and Customer Service: The sweet spot across our whole business
- Can we deliver the product a consumer wants, to the right supermarket shelf, at the right time?
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.