VMI CMI Analyst
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Vendor & Co-Managed Inventory Analyst
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestlé Egypt
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
The Vendor & Co-Managed Inventory Analyst (VMI CMI Analyst) will be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact and advocate for VMI/CMI customers to ensure accuracy, timeliness of execution and agreed levels of customer service and satisfaction. As well as efficiently manage the customer end to end replenishment process, leveraging systems and processes to consistently deliver solutions to fulfill customer demand proactively.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Drive customer satisfaction through consistent delivery of high-quality service and meeting service fulfillment measures as seen by customers' lens.
- Proactive data analytics on Customer behavior trend and out of stock risks.
- Effectively utilize advanced planning, forecasting and replenishment techniques to drive sales and inventory levels at customer DCs by collaborating with Demand & Supply Planning, Sales, Customer and Service Strategy.
- Generate optimized replenishment orders in Nestlé or customer VMI/CMI system while balancing inventory and service goals using information such as sales history, forecast and customer/Nestlé stock availability.
- Collaborate with DSP & COC to manage out of stock risks and generate effective mitigation actions required (i.e., defining stock allocation rules for limited stock).
- Effectively manage replenishment end to end process leveraging data integrity reports such as sales history, forecast and stock holding within the customer Distribution Centre/Store and Nestlé locations.
- Analyze trends and bring relevant inputs into MBPC cycle to highlights opportunities for improvement by driving internal and external measurement of replenishment elements from stock holding locations (Nestlé to Customer and Customer Distribution Centre to Store).
- Effectively optimize distribution costs by collaborating with cross-functional business partners.
- Executes strategies from Operational Demand & Supply Review (OpsDSR) to ensure stock allocation based on business and customer prioritization.
- Ensure cross functional visibility on data analytics to anticipate issues, agree on mitigation actions, minimize waste, and drive continuous improvements to reduce availability failures.
- Engage with customers to resolve issues and concerns related to stock replenishment process and serve as the primary point of contact and advocate for VMI/CMI customers.
What will make you successful...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field, preferably Demand & Supply Planning.
- Knowledge of ERP system is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong communication & stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.