Job description / Role
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and Import/Export.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Schedule and track distribution for the domestic shipments.
• Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs.
• Select & Negotiate rates with carriers and third party services, contracts.
• Review and analyze budgets, expenditures, and operations.
• Supervise and manage Import/Export logistics team.
• Analyze financial impact of logistics changes, routing, shipping modes, etc.
• Manage the process of clearing both imported & exported products within the agreed budgetary & costing.
• Modify, create and apply the necessary documentation and forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import / export activities.
• Bachelor degree in business administration with Supply chain major is preferred
• Experience from 8 to 10 years in food industries – 3 years in managerial level
• Excellent knowledge with the shipping line regulations.
• Knowledgeable about food import and export procedures
• Excellent in English both written and speaking
• Leadership skills with experience in developing talents and managing performance
• Sold experience with food industries, shipping and clearance regulation
• Distribution and shipping cost efficiency
About the Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We aim at increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ organization and to develop a strong partnership with our esteemed local and multinational clients through providing a quality, unique and customized services and solutions.
PARTNER & MORE as implied by the name is a conclusive Organization that makes the most use out of the clients’ resources in order to enhance their efficiency and profitability. PARTNER & MORE also provides their clients with customized optimal solutions for their specific needs along with securing the right calibers to do so.
Providing recruitment, training, finance back office, industrial certifications, consulting and restructuring services, PARTNER & MORE assure their clients to have a caring and comprehending genuine partner at every step of the way.