Job description / Role
• Create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of the business unit.
• Additionally, design prototype applications, provide the unit structure, and help the application development team or clients in the plans.
• Work in harmony with the IT department team in order to achieve the main target
Application developers must be able to work alone or with colleagues and end users to create a successful program. More over he/she should be able to do the followings
• Communicate with end users to determine what features and abilities they need in potential applications.
• Track, test, and analyze software performance.
• Develop patches and updates to correct glitches and vulnerabilities in existing programs.
• Keep detailed records to make software maintenance and upgrades easier.
• Knowledge of graphic design, including interactive designs, Adobe technology, and Unity3D.
• Understand and know when to use different types of mobile connectivity like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
• A degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
• Xamarin VS +3 years
• DEVEXPRESS Controls
• Android Studio (Preferred )
• Objective – C (Preferred )
• Swift (Preferred )
• Python (Preferred )
• AGILE/ITIL (Preferred)
• Female (Preferred)
• Age from (20:40)
• MSSQL SERVER
About the Company
A leading company in Egypt.