Job description / Role
• Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled required.
• Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
• Advise the Public Works Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
• Participate in routine maintenance.
• Practice workplace safety.
• Maintain inventory.
If this describes you, then apply now; your next big adventure awaits!
• We have an excellent opportunity for a Heavy Equipment Operator to be based in Eritrea, must be able to operate Grader, Backhoe, Bulldozer, Front Loader and Excavator, who can run heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.