Job description / Role
Our client an International MEP Consultancy specializing in Data Centers requires a Senior MEP Site Engineer.
To apply for the role, you should meet most of the following criteria:
• Be educated to degree/diploma level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of 10 - 15 years MEP experience
• Must have at least 3 - 5 years’ experience as a site engineer
• Have completed at least 1 data center project in the last 5 years
• Must have a good knowledge of MEP design principals
• Should have knowledge/ experience of relevant engineering software such as Revit and AutoCAD
• Should be client facing
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
In addition, the following would be highly regarded:
• Chartered Engineer status or working towards this
• Knowledge and experience in the Uptime Institute Data Center Tier Regulations
In return for the above you will benefit from a highly competitive salary package and the opportunity to work on some of Europe's most prestigious Data Center Projects.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.