Job description / Role
• To provide 24 hour care and support to individuals with Asperger Syndrome in a residential setting.
• To be flexible and available to work assigned 24 hour shifts.
• To maintain written reports and complete daily paperwork.
• Adhere to Health & Safety standards and ensure that the health and safety of each service user is central to day-to-day activities.
• Review and put into practice the details of the care plan for each service user.
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness of residential setting at all times.
• Adhere to all Policies, Procedures, Employee Handbook, and working practices.
• To adhere to HIQA standards at all times.
• Participate in Staff training and Professional Development practices.
• Attractive Salary Package
Successful candidates will possess:
• Recognized Social Care Qualification (minimum level 7)
• Experience working with vulnerable people in a residential setting
• Good knowledge of Asperger Syndrome
• An awareness and adherence to the HIQA standards
• A strong ability to work on their own initiative
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Vulnerable Adult Training
• Manual Handling Training
• First Aid Training
• Safe Administration of Medication Training
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.