Successful organisations all have one thing in common. They are allable to attract and retain the best people.If you are responsible for recruitment and selection your company depends on you to find attract and successfully employ the best candidates for each job in a timely and efficient way. On this course you will gain the knowledge and skills required to contribute to your company's long term growth and successby putting in place an effectiveon-going recruitment and selection process.
Who should take this course
HR Strategists, Heads of HR, HR Directors, Recruitment consultants. Senior HR managers responsible for recruitment and selection.
Module 1 - Identifying the Organizational Needs:
- Forecasting the demand/supply of Human Resources for your organisation
- Setting your recruitment strategy
- Employee classification Strategic staffing.
- Think Process The right people in the right place Understanding individual and organisational Goals
Module 2 - Resourceful Recruitment:
- Getting started.
- How to make recruitment an on-going process
The recruitment horizon:
- Looking at the options Building competency models The ABC's of job descriptions and specifications including identification of competency requirements
Module 3 - Attracting and screening candidates:
- How to attract the right people?
- Job advertisements that promote you as an employer of choice and attract the right candidates
- Using recruitment consultants and agencies
- Recruiting new graduates
- Other recruiting sources
- Online recruiting Setting up a system for screening
- Assessing job applications Reading between the lines in a resume
Module 4 - Assessment Interviews Assessment centres Testing:
- What works and what's legal Documentation and records
Module 5 - Selection:
- Making the Final Decision
- Evaluation of shortlisted candidates
- Selection methods Reference checking
- Making the offer
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.