Job description / Role
• Leads category sourcing activities in the America’s Region.
• Ensures alignment with global strategies and ways of working.
• Develops and implements regional sourcing strategies for the category.
• Collaborates with Manufacturing to develop and execute category strategies.
• Oversee all activities related to procurement of Capital, from intent to purchase through to delivery of project.
• Understands the impact of long term running cost and the engagement of business to minimize costs at an early stage.
• Captures real savings in the Region.
• Manage vendor selection and negotiation process for regional vendors.
• Identifies, selects, and maintain suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a competitive price while meeting Kerry’s supplier code of conduct.
• Negotiate simple and complex requests for capital projects.
• Ensure the category is contracted in line with the sourcing strategy to avoid maverick buying.
• Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, prices and acceptability of items to specifications.
• Prepare and issue purchase contracts and change notices.
• Utilizes an E-Sourcing tool to evaluate vendor quotations with the appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques.
• Communicates actively with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and performance management of the category.
• Directly solves operational issues with vendors.
• Review and resolve vendor claims and contracts for conformance.
• Attractive Salary Package
• A minimum of 5 years of purchasing experience is required.
• Experience within Capital Expenditure is preferred.
• Project Management Experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or Food Science.
• MBA or MS degrees are desirable
• Must be able to travel
• Successful, multi-year (+5 years) track record within Manufacturing Industry in Engineering, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.