Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently developing a large luxury resort in Central France. They are seeking a Construction Manager to develop, control, and manage the high-specification construction works.
• Managing the performance of the project construction workforce, ensuring that the package of works is being carried out on schedule, to a high standard, and to budget
• Managing the construction works through all stages; from award, mobilisation, production, start-up, commissioning, snagging, take over and closeout
• Supervising and assisting with the development of Site Managers, including reviewing their daily and weekly reports
• Maintaining construction performance against project milestones, KPIs, programme, budget and other established metrics
• Leading the review and acceptance of selected contractor submittals
• Around 5-10 years’ experience in construction management
• Significant experience working on large luxury resorts, hotels, or high-end villas
• Ideally have worked directly with luxury clients or consultancies
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Good budget management and holistic programme control
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please online. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)