Job description / Role
Who are we looking for? We are looking for Mechanical Maintenance Head, whom will be reporting directly to Maintenance Manager and he will be responsible for the mechanical functions for the water reclamation plant. This position is to guide, control and supervises mechanical team in performing preventive, proactive and corrective maintenance works in water reclamation plant to enable continuity of production with continuous equipment uptime.
What will you be doing?
• The Mechanical Maintenance Head, reporting directly to Maintenance Manager is responsible for the mechanical functions for the water reclamation plant.
• This position is to guide, control and supervises mechanical team in performing preventive, proactive and corrective maintenance works in water reclamation plant to enable continuity of production with continuous equipment uptime.
SUEZ is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage all applications.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum (10) years of experience in worked in the supervisory capacity in any one of petroleum/ chemical/ power plant/RO plant/Desalination/ Waste water treatment plants or any other continuous manufacturing process industry.
• Should have extensive knowledge of industrial equipment, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills.
• Broad based, hands on knowledge and experience with various types of rotary and mechanical equipment.
• Knowledge and working experience in CMMS
• Very service oriented and customer focused.
• Ability to work in a team environment with other engineers, technicians, field maintenance forces, and contractors.
• Fluent in English. Good written and oral communication.
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
• Results oriented, puts in extra effort and work to accomplish critical or difficult tasks.
• Strong commitment to personnel and process safety.
• Good Computer background skills.
About the Company
SUEZ ranks among the world's leaders in water and waste management services. With over 82,000 employees and a presence on all five continents, SUEZ is a key player in the circular economy and the sustainable management of resources.
Through its Water businesses, SUEZ performs the design, construction, operation and financing of water treatment plants and systems. SUEZ also provides water treatment solutions for drinking water production, seawater desalination, sludge treatment, and wastewater purification and recycling.
Through its Recycling & Waste Recovery businesses, SUEZ manages waste for cities and industries, serving more than 466,000 industrial and commercial clients worldwide. SUEZ provides recovery solutions for all types of waste, at all stages of the waste cycle - from collection, sorting, dismantling, recycling and recovery, to specialized services at industrial sites, and marketing of recovered resources.
SUEZ supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, recovers 16 million tonnes of waste each year and produces 7 TWh of renewable energy.
SUEZ is headquartered in Paris, France, and generated total revenues of €15.3 billion in 2016.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Big Fish Recruitment
Equinox Global Investments
Plant Manager Construction Equipment
Senior Mechanical Engineer