Job description / Role
• Senior Project Manager responsible for the quality of civil engineering work performed, client service, utilization of staff, marketing, contract management, invoicing and project profitability for highway and bridge engineering projects.
• Directs and coordinates activities of Project Engineers, Engineers, and Technician to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Typical duties are likely to include the following: Coordination with all complimentary disciplines (roadway, drainage, structural, traffic, public involvement and environmental), technical preparation and supervision of roadway and planning design tasks, perform plan quality reviews, participate in value engineering studies.
• Full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project: scope, schedule, design, quality, staff, etc.
• Initiates and reviews proposals and sales activities as well as leads and participates in interviews and presentations.
• Represents Jacobs at meetings, presentations, and public hearings relative to assigned projects.
• Reviews plans, prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates.
• Develops and mentors less experienced staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
• At least 10 years of progressive highway consultant or public agency design experience is required.
• Civil Engineering Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required.
• Position requires a candidate with experience in and leading large multi-disciplinary teams; experience with established local client relationships preferred.
• Florida Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities and possess written and oral communication skills is required.
• FDOT Design experience is preferred as well as working on large DOT projects.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microstation and Geopak.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.