Job description / Role
C++ Developer - Berlin, Germany
We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background for our client based out of Berlin, Germany. The right candidates will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developers should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic Database systems - indexes, filters
- Understand object oriented programming and development
- Have a an aptitude for IT, science and math
- Be able to work with various operating systems, including Microsoft, Linux, and Mac.
- Have strong systematic skills
- Be able to meet project deadlines
- Produce quality work consistently
- Possess troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and be focused
- Work with teams
- Have excellent time and project management skills
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- No scheduled meetings
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime
- Support for relocation
- A competitive salary from the start and a raise to EUR 120,000 annually after only one year
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.