Job description / Role
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who specializes in mission critical turnkey solutions. Employing over 750 professionals and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for Electrical Supervisors to join them on projects across Europe
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible For:
• Managing Site Safety and Site QA in conjunction with the Safety Advisor, and the Electrical Package manager including set up, management and close out of file
• Assisting with the management of all costs associated with your package
• Managing the all day to day on site operations
• Managing sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensuring that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor
• Managing the “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable
• Issuing direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally
• Attending Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
• Issuing internal weekly progress report
• Scheduling material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule and tracking deliveries in particular
• Maintaining a weekly project photographic diary
You will need:
• Relevant 3rd level electrical degree qualification essential
• Good English spoken and comprehension skills required
• Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
• Data Centre experience is advantageous
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
• Candidates must be a Current EU Passport Holder
About the Company
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies