Job description / Role
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who specializes in mission critical turnkey solutions. Employing over 750 professionals and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for Health & Safety Advisors to join them on projects across Europe
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
• Support the Project management team and Site Health & Safety lead
• Adherence to the project & Clients Safety Management system
• Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
• Adherence to the Clients & Contracting PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
• Review Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
• Compliance with the project execution plan.
• Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
• Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
• Ensuring that safety interventions are completed & registered.
• Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
• Maintain records of statutory inspections make available for project activities, tool and plant.
• Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
• Ensure project sub-contractors adhere to project & group EHS policies & procedures.
• Ensure that the Client and Contracting induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
• Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
• Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to the Clients & Contracting project management.
• Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
• Attend Daily activity briefings and white board meetings
• Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
• Relevant third level degree qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
• 4-5+ years’ experience on large construction sites.
• Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
• Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
• Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
• Strong communication & computer skills.
• Candidates must be a Current EU Passport Holder
About the Company
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies