Job description / Role
• Responsible for staff performing activities related to direct and indirect procurement contracts. Provides oversight for high value and complex projects and ensures strategic integration.
• Creates a culture of continuous improvement. Charters process improvement teams and improves operating effectiveness of organization.
• Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
• Directly engages with company Executives to provide visibility to procurement status and metrics
• Demonstrates the leadership attributes: Charts the Course; Sets High Expectations; Inspires Others; Finds a Way; Lives the Boeing Values; Delivers Results
• Attractive Salary Package
• Degree in a related field of study and typically 8 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in negotiating and documenting contracts
• Familiar with a variety of contract types and strategies associated with their uses
• Highly preferred to have experience across multiple procurement categories including IT hardware, software licensing, and purchased services
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates
• Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect the immediate departmental operations and may also have division or company-wide effect
• Works on issues of a complex and diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of current business trends and organizational objectives
• Acts as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and / or resolve technical issues
• Manages multiple projects and sets prioritization for work statement
• Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.