Job description / Role
• Provide all levels of the company with updates on Transportation metrics, including ongoing analysis and interpretation of data.
• Present information verbally, as well as in written reports.
• Evaluate and maintain KPI’s outbound parcel carriers
• Perform cost per piece and small parcel analysis with multiple carriers
• Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies throughout the transportation network
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team
• SQL/Tableau experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business degree
• E-commerce or startup experience is a plus
• 3-5 years of transportation experience, particularly in analyzing outbound small parcel networks
• Bachelor's degree
• Detail-oriented and possesses superior organizational, self-motivation and problem-solving skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Self-motivated and proactive
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.