Job description / Role
• Director will plan, develop, maintain and continuously improve performance relative to new product pilots and launches, supplier development and performance measurement, product evaluations, operational analysis and reporting.
• Manage, deploy and support Supply Chain strategic initiatives to positively impact company’s operational and strategic performance.
• Monitor and Report upon critical developments within the Mobility, Consumer products and IOT world.
• Continually assess and sponsor organizational reviews in line with business needs and employee development opportunities.
• Accountable for development and management of a High Performing Team.
• Ensure strategies, processes and/or tools are developed, deployed and optimized to implement rapid NPI capabilities and Operational excellence.
• Identify innovative opportunities and implement tactical and strategic direction for the Procurement team.
• Engage, Lead and influence in a highly matrixed environment and have significant interaction with core functional teams and 3rd party suppliers at all levels.
• Compile and Publish analysis and data on supply chain performance.
• Represent Asurion at events and forums focused on continuous improvements in Supply Chain efficiency and Technological enhancements.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 5+ years of experience in a distribution, manufacturing setting
• BS Supply Chain Management or other technical/mathematical field
• Leadership building and development with large teams, domestic or foreign
• Strong ability to move between tactical and strategic aspects of business
• Proven ability to set direction, clearly articulate a strong point of view and influence others
• Exceptional financial and analytical skills
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.