Job description / Role
Project Manager – Athens, Greece
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a global leader in the development and management of solar energy plants? This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
This role is responsible to manage the different projects assigned to him/her from early development until the handover of the project after construction and commissioning is successfully achieved, maintaining the HSE KPI below our corporate targets, while adhering to the quality, timelines, and cost in the contract.
It is essential you have experience in the construction of power plants and renewable energy from a construction perspective.
EUR 65,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Some of the key skills that are required include:
• Deep knowledge of the development, construction, interconnection, commissioning process of Solar PV plants in the country of interest, including HSE requirements
• Successful track record in delivering the projects with no accidents and on-time and managing the key stakeholders.
• Successful track record in maintaining the administrative and commissioning of the plant on time in the geography of reference on time, working directly with the relevant stakeholders.
• Previous experience of managing a team is essential.
• Previous experience as Site Manager or engineering manager is a bonus
• Previous experience in the Renewable Energy sector & project management is essential, in the geography of reference.
• Experience of managing construction of large-scale PV Solar projects bigger than 50MW
• An excellent salary including.
• Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
• Generous Pension
• Comprehensive healthcare
• Car allowance
• Flexible benefits
Please do let me know if this could be of interest so we can discuss the role in more detail.
About the Company
As recruiters for the Construction and Architecture sectors since 2010, we have seen a fair rate of change in the construction jobs market.
In whatever form that change has taken place Velocity has been a constant for quality, integrity and delivery.
Velocity’s no nonsense approach ensures our clients and candidates receive an excellent service and their recruitment goals are achieved.
Senior Project Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services