Job description / Role
• Proven ability to drive transformational change through effective stakeholder engagement and change management.
• Acting as strategic business partner to manage relationships at senior levels within the organization in order to leverage knowledge, spend and procurement effectiveness.
• Providing strategic oversight for the development of Corporate Procurement strategies and consolidation enterprise wide.
• Includes oversight and monitoring of overall procurement performance and identification/implementation of continuous improvement.
• Develops and implements strategies to optimize contract negotiations and strategic relationships with suppliers.
• Develops, implements, and monitors goals that include cost savings and quality assurance and insures adherence to applicable policies, procedures and laws.
• Enhance the procurement capability by helping to develop and deliver processes and training
• Communicates and educates stakeholders on procurement policies, practices and abilities to increase awareness and engagement.
• Develops annual operating plan and budget, and quarterly forecast updates. Improve linkages to our FP&A organization with respect to key savings initiatives and how to capture in our forecasting process.
• Provides executive leadership and guidance to the team to effectively develop and manage the procurement function across the company driving value and efficiency for the organization
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and quantitative analysis skills to provide insights into performance and efficiency opportunities.
• Manages complex stakeholder groups and effectively influences and impact organizational change for complex multi-layer, cross-functional organization
• Displays executive presence with strong inter-personal skills
• Manages change and ambiguity effectively including people management, development and coaching.
• Serves as change agent to drive and monitor effectiveness of changes across a complex, large-scale organization
• Supplier Relationship Management, Negotiation, Financial Expertise, and Supply Market Awareness
• Strong Contract negotiation skills and proven experience
• Technical training and certification preferred from either National Association of Purchasing Managers/Institute for Supply Management (CPSM, CPM)
• Real estate renewal experience a plus
• Legal background a plus
• Attractive Salary Package
• BA/BS degree in related field
• Master’s degree preferred
• 12+ years of diverse professional management experience in all areas of supply chain, procurement or operations.
• Experience negotiating contracts in excess of $100M
• Experience to include ten (10+) years managerial/supervisory responsibility
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.