Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based in Guyana, with 10 years’ experience in erecting and commissioning of prefabricated and containerized buildings, preferred accommodation camps and with a wide understanding of Business Development and Global Supply Chain processes.
• Management and delivery of project works in accordance with the company’s HSE policy across multiple locations.
• Supervision of construction works with local and client supplied staff.
• Project planning and scheduling, cost control, change control, quality assurance, quality control, document control, health, safety, and environment (HSE) design and management and approvals management.
• Problem solving on site as required to ensure the construction is doing in accordance with the client requirements.
• Ensure all contracts are commercially compliant.
• Produce professional project status reports.
• Monitor project progress and ensure necessary information flow between stakeholders to meet project milestones
• Support effective handover and closure of project contracts.
• Build company image by collaborating with the client, and local community organizations.
• Maintain client relationship and identify future business opportunities with the client and local organizations for business growth.
• Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
• Represent RA in client meetings and discussions.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Senior Construction Manager - Civils