Job description / Role
• Develop and optimize processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
• Optimize delivery times, earnings, restaurant satisfaction with couriers, and eater (recipient) satisfaction with couriers; help make our couriers as efficient and effectively as possible.
• Market management: You have an eye for the macro view of our market - you know how far it's profitable to drive a meal from any given restaurant, what parts of town are missing access to good Mexican food, the next part of the city we should be expanding into (and how many restaurants we'll need to have coverage there).
• Strategy. Select which projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Drive analysis on important strategic decisions in order to optimize our regional business
• Working closely with other members of the Uber team, measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
• Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our local teams as efficient as possible
• Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts
• 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
• Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
• Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
• Employees are given Uber credits every month
• The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
• Smart, engaged co-workers
What you'll need:
• 2+ years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
• Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
• Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights.
• BS from top university.
• SQL Proficiency strongly preferred.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.