Job description / Role
Joining our team to enhance and strengthen our client and partner relationships in Southeast Asia, we are looking for:
Sales Manager (Southeast Asia)
The role of Sales Manager (Southeast Asia) will be to execute on the region’s commercial and sales strategy by delivering on key metrics of airline revenue and passenger targets. You will report to the Head of Global Sales & Distribution and will be home based in Hong Kong.
• Be responsible for the sales and revenue performance of your area (Southeast Asia).
• Manage and lead the account managers of your assigned area through coaching, encouraging staff development and progression; motivate the team by role modelling leadership and team working behaviours.
• Have a close understanding of every market niche, identify business opportunities, recommendations and deliver against products and services that would benefit BeOnd in achieving its targets.
• Lead negotiations with travel agents about the selling of different products that the company have to offer.
• Implement a remuneration system based on performance with our trade partners in the market in accordance with the company’s global strategy.
• Analyze the local markets advising the commercial area about changes of trends
• Be the main point of contact between the local stakeholders and the company
• Suggest to the commercial area the level of prices to set up in a specific market.
• Represent BeOnd in front of external stake holder by maintaining a presence at professional events and networks to ensure BeOnd interests are effectively protected or enhanced
• Responsible for the budget of your Sales area.
Ideally, you have:
• A university degree in Management, Marketing, Economics, or equivalent experience/training.
• Track record of accomplished business development leader with a proven track record of achieving targeted sales growth and account profitability with at least 5 years of experience in the travel industry (airline, travel agent, tour operator).
• Excellent negotiation skills when dealing with both internal and external business partners
• A passion for the customer and understanding the customer journey – how to improve it and remove friction points
• Good presentation skills with experience presenting to the corporate executive team and external stakeholders.
• Self-motivation and focus on results with a proven ability to work in a team.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office software.
• Fluency in English and the local language of the assigned market. Additional languages are a plus.
About the Company
Beond is a global leisure-oriented luxury airline.
Our vision is to take people on their journey to the best places on Earth. So travel with us and fly above expectations. We will take you to places that are above and beyond.
Our first base is in the Maldives. We fly one of the most environment-friendly aircraft, the Airbus A321neo, featuring an all-premium class configuration that delivers maximum comfort, efficiency, elegance, and style.
Founded by industry veterans Tero Taskila, Max Nilov, and Sascha Feuerherd, Beond is one of the most anticipated and exciting airline start-ups dedicated to bringing luxury back to air travel.