Job description / Role
• To manage the fleet of vehicles ensuring operator licence compliance at all times.
• Any repairs required are carried out in a timely manner and ensuring best cost
• To manage the SHE responsibilities relating to Audit documents
• To manage and communicate with external property company provider
• Attractive Salary Package
• Vehicles are inspected and serviced in line with operator licence
• Vehicle service planner is kept up to date in line with DXNS company policy and all relevant data is correct at all times.
• Vehicle history files are continually up dated with all relevant documentation held on file
• Ensure tailift inspections, fleet tyre checks, tachograph calibration checks and RFL are carried out on time and in line with company policy
• Written defect procedure is strictly adhered to in line with DXNS company policy and procedures and defects are actioned in a timely manner
• Ensure PAYE driver inductions are carried out on day one
• Ensure all agency/sub contractor drivers are inducted on day one
• Carryout driver licence checks for PAYE/Agency and sub contractor drivers in line with company policy.
• Management of driver licence mandates and confirming monthly checks have been carried out and reported into Engineering.
• Ensuring all pre-use and end of use checks are being carried out by all drivers and the information is recorded in line with company policy.
• Vehicle tachograph and driver tachographs are down loaded following company policy.
• Any driver hour infringements are signed off and a full explanation is recorded and explained with the driver.
• Any driver WTD infringements are signed off and a full explanation is recorded and explained with the driver.
• Management of fuel cards, ensuring all fuel cards are signed out and in on a daily basis
• Produce daily fuel figures in line with company policy.
• Complete sub contractor reviews
• Manage the DA system compliance section and up date as required
• Manage any fleet movements and ensure DX trak is updated with any additional or reduction in fleet
• Ensure vehicles are not overloaded and drivers are carrying out load security retention at all times.
• Manage FORS compliance for the service centre.
• Attend Transport Manager Meetings
• Ensure any toolbox talks that are communicated to drivers is completed and documented
• Responsible for managing and updating the SMS system with driver related actions
• Identify any drivers following a request from Engineering with NIPs
• Be the main contact for engineering compliance audits.
• Works in conjunction with the on site driver assessor to achieve a reduction in vehicle damage and increased fuel consumption.
• Complete regular fleet checks
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.