Job description / Role
• Lead team with strategic ownership for implementing and maintaining key sourcing and procurement market intelligence, tools, processes, policies and programs for assigned commodities/spend categories.
• Lead the development and oversee execution of enterprise-wide procurement and sourcing strategies in order to maximize key supplier relationships and value for the organization, including supplier selection, contract negotiation and pricing, supplier relationships, supplier performance, etc.
• Owns the development and ongoing reporting of meaningful process metrics to measure performance. Establishes relevant goals and thresholds to drive accountability, improve efficiencies, and performance.
• Own senior relationships with Client's primary suppliers.
• Lead key negotiations and supplier performance management.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 15+ years of progressive Sourcing, Materials Management and other related discipline experience, preferably in a multi-national firm.
• Manufacturing experience a plus.
• Demonstrated excellence in creating advanced mechanical and high tech products through cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams.
• Thrives in a fast paced and highly competitive global environment leveraging cultural awareness to achieve competitive advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve product manufacturing ramp plans, improving yield, maximizing throughput and cost reduction of goods.
• Created an atmosphere blending drive, energy, creativity, pragmatism, results orientation and fun
• High personal integrity to inspire confidence and trust.
• Worked for companies of different sizes recognizing the pain points and how to manage growth from Millions $ to Billions $.
• Experienced in materials management from planning through purchasing with a successful track record negotiating multi-million dollar procurement agreements.
• Established relationships with mechanical and high tech worldwide component manufacturers, understanding their pricing strategies, factory capabilities and negotiation tactics.
• Deep understanding of MRP/ERP system architecture and operation
• Experience with international operations; familiarity with global communication, planning.
• Strong focus on supplier-facing activities; experience interfacing with suppliers and developing collaborative relationships to improve customer service.
• Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Strong desire to consistently perform at high levels, achieve the best, motivate others and commit to creating a world class Supply Chain function/team.
• Strong results orientation - bias to action.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.