Job description / Role
• Assist with processing orders, producing and reconciling delivery documents, and service performance tracking
• Communicate changes in day-to-day activities to other employees as directed
• Collect and prepare information for various operational reports
• Provide confidential administrative support to department leadership and others as requested
• Interact with internal and external customers
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years current administrative-type experience working with customers
• High School diploma or GED
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and conscientious
• Able to work independently
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
• Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.