Job description / Role
• This role would be accountable for conduct billing, collection as well as reporting activities based on specific deadlines
• Make sure the company overdue debts are recovered through conducting debt monitoring Prepare and send out invoices
• Prepare and share out debtors' statements
• Monitor and compile documents of a project done to support debtors
• Keep up an updated database of all signed accounts as well as collections conducted with specific dates
• Follow company policies as well as procedures
• Prepare monthly reports on outstanding debt balances
• Ensure following the set procedures for processing receipts as well as cash Conduct investigations and resolve customer queries
• Perform any other related task as may be required Job
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics or any related discipline
• MBA Finance / CA would be preferred
• 5 to 10 years of experience working within a similar capacity.
• Must be familiar with the accounting principles as well as practices Excellent knowledge of finance principles
• Strong financial reporting skills are required.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.