Job description / Role
• Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets.
• Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
• Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
• Motivate sales teams in the region
• Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region.
• Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
• Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
• Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
• Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
• Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
• Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs).
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.