Job description / Role
• Business Development, Bidding & Proposal Management Experience
• Experience and Ability to Manage Multiple Projects & Teams
• Client & Stakeholder Management Experience (Demonstrated Experience Required)
• Project Management Experience (Demonstrated Experience Required / Certification Preferred)
• Financial Management Experience (Work Orders, P&L, Invoicing & Collection etc.)
• Excellent Leadership and Soft Skills
• Design Management, QA/QC & Value Engineering
• Working Experience on complex multidisciplinary projects in a top tier consultancy firm
• Preferred Master 's Degree
• Minimum 10-15 years’ working experience and exceptional portfolio & skills
• Advanced to Expert Level Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator & Acrobat Pro)
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).