Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East Building services is currently looking to appoint someone to lead the Building Services team in India (iCRC). Reporting to the Building services Leadership team, this position will be responsible for leading our rapidly growing iCRC team both in Noida & Bengaluru to transform into a centre of excellence for Middle East. The role is envisaged to help support our vision specifically: 'To be transform the iCRC team as the premier building services Centre-of-Excellence supporting the Middle East and be able to lead and deliver projects on-schedule with high-quality, efficient designs leveraging the latest technology around BIM and design automation with minimum or no ME supervision/ guidance'.
A typical week would include:
This role will require you to work in or our offices in Noida and Bengaluru.
* The key responsibilities for this role will be providing high quality design support to the Middle East business.
* Establishing a team to handle projects from inception to completion providing a competitive edge on technical and project financials.
* Develop appropriate systems and procedures in conjunction with Building services Leadership team to inculcate a habit of planning of resources and execution.
* Develop procedures and formats enabling iCRC submitting design package to Client/ IPD directly. This process shall include completion of scope, internal F3 reviews, BIM QA/QC and package delivered to ME directly.'
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and at least 15 years' experience with ever growing responsibility
* Ability to lead and thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
* Decision maker and pro-active leader capable of having a clear vision around what is required to plan for and deliver our key projects and supplement our staff with top talent
* Reputation for spearheading innovative ideas and implementing standards, policies, and procedures across a series of teams or groups
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.