Job description / Role
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - INDIA & SUBCONTINENT
Industry - Fertilizers, Crop protection
• Business development in different territories; developing new customers; adding new territories
• Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by volume and value.
• Weekly/monthly/annual sales reporting
• Rate per mt to be maintained, if not exceeded; price-fixing support
• Finding/sourcing and managing new customers
• Fixing and managing Credit facilities
• Your base will be site in India, from where you will be travelling as per business needs and the company directives.
• You may have to travel in territories allotted to you to develop and generate business as detailed above. All travel expenses for business purposes, on prior approval, will be reimbursed against actuals on submission of original bills. Later, on mutual agreement, we may move to fixed allowances to cover such expenses.
• Identify, manage exhibitions, dealer programs, etc.
• Provide support to Agronomist activities
• Managing, grooming, mentoring, supervising, etc. subordinate staff, if any
• Reporting to Local or regional line manager/GM/MD
• Any other tasks required by senior management
• Must have experience in the Fertilizer industry.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of NPK water-soluble fertilizers.
• Must be willing to travel for business purpose.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.