Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Construction Contracting Company in India. They are seeking a Business Development Manager with strong business development, project delivery and business management experience within the Rail/Infrastructure sector. Ideal candidates will come from a contracting background. This role is client facing and is responsible for business development, implementation and management of BD strategies and would be working over various locations within India.
• Responsible for strategic rail and infrastructure business development activities and to ensure business targets are met
• Develop and maintain effective client relationships
• Identify business development strategies
• Manage the proposal preparation process
• Monitor the financial performance
• Ensure large infrastructure projects are delivered efficiently according to specifications
• Ensure compliance with government regulatory entities as well as with all relevant health and safety standards and policies
USD 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 20+ years of experience within engineering industry with strong proposal and BD management experience
• Previous roles of a similar nature for a reputable construction/engineering contractor within their infrastructure division. (rail)
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering
• Must be fluent in English language
• Strong editing and proof reading capability
• Excellent technical and communication skills
• Strong project delivery skills
• GCC experienced preferred
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.