Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
• Perform patient exams and order or conduct diagnostic testing.
• Develop ongoing treatment and disease-management plans.
• Prescribe medicine and coordinate referrals as necessary.
• Conduct early-detection screenings.
• Maintain accurate patient records and charts.
• Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, staff, and administration.
• Location: Amritsar, Punjab
• Qualification: DM/DNB
• Experience: Min 1 year
• Applied understanding of standard medical principles, procedures, and techniques.
• Ability to comply with all applicable regulations, laws, policies, and procedures.
• High standard of ethical and moral conduct.
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.