Job description / Role
Our client is an international Project Management firm with a strong global presence focusing on infrastructure projects. They are seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to join their team in India, to work on a large scale rail project and the management of contractual matters.
• Manage the implementation processes, maintenance, audits and any improvement of the Contract Management System for the project
• Liaise with the project team and provide advice on contract management and policy compliance matters
• Ensure that all the contracts are managed in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and client requirements
• Provide training if necessary and provide constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development
• Management of risk/claim assessments
• Provide strategic approach to claim resolution procedures
• A BSc in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years’ post graduate experience, with at least 5 years’ experience of FIDIC based contracts funded by ADB
• Previous experience in a contracts manager role managing large scale rail projects based in Asia/ Middle East
• Experience use of P6 & MS Office
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.