Job description / Role
- B.Sc. or higher in civil engineering with emphasis in structural engineering.
- A knowledge of one or more of finite element software (CSI BRIDGE, MIDAS CIVIL)
- AutoCad knowledge.
- Design of Concrete Bridges.
- Familiar with REVIT
- Design of Steel Bridges is a plus.
- Familiar with American codes, ACI and AASHTO (AREMA is a plus)
- Previous experience in Bridges and underpasses analysis and design (preferably in the Gulf)
- Previous experience in prestressed concrete design and software.
- Minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
- Overall 22+ Years of Experience
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).