Job description / Role
- Provide Technical design of lighting systems including control system.
- Preparation of lighting presentation, engineering design drawings, specifications, BOQ, costing, tender analysis, reports, conduct site visits, review technical documents, and customer contact.
- Develop the skills of engineers
- Ensure effective coordination occurs with other disciplines such as Architecture, MEP, and Structural Engineering.
- Attend all coordination and progress meetings and present options and solutions as required.
- Minimum degree of Bachelor Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience is required (4 years with a specialist consultant)
- In depth knowledge of local & international Lighting regulations CIBSE &EU standards
- Expertise in interior lighting & exterior lighting (facade and landscape)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux Evo and Photoshop is required.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills and proficiency in communicating technical information with clients.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).