Job description / Role
This job entails development of new lines, research on jewelry and fashion trends, adaptation to international and local trends by different segments.
One of our client which is into Manufacturing of Jewelry is looking for:
Jewelry Designer - Manual
• Interact with some foreign clients and design jewelry as per their taste and choice.
• Updated About The Domestic And International
• Must possess conceptual understanding, ability to illustrate, formulate own ideas and know-how to sketch in 3D.
• Should have basic skills of working in Photoshop and Corel Draw.
• Should possess clear knowledge of jewellery design, manufacturing process, an understanding of metals and other materials and practical feasibility of designs.
• Must be highly skilled and motivated to design and have commercial awareness.
• Should be confident, good at coordination and follow ups as well as commendable communication skills
• Candidate Should Have Knowledge Of Coral Draw , CAD & Manual Design
• Candidate should have Experience of Gold Jewellery Designing
• Certificate Course from any reputed institute in Jewellery Designing will be as an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years or above experience in Jewellery Designing.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.