Job description / Role
Our client is a leader in the Manufacturing and Processing of Water-soluble Polymers, the largest polyacrylamide manufacturer in the world. Head Office located in Western Europe, the Group comprises subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 30 countries and operates 23 production sites in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
They are currently building a specialty CHEMICAL PLANT in Gujarat, India for the production of Polymers and are seeking to recruit an Electrical Instrumentation Assistant Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reports to the Project Manager.
• Manages the electrical and instrumentation activities on the site during construction.
• Participates in the coordination between disciplines.
• Ensures the quality and compliance with schedule of the electrical instrumentation activity.
• Ensures compliance with specifications, standards, HSE.
• Validates the costs against initial budgets.
• Identifies and supervises the evaluation of the cost of scope changes.
• Identifies trends and proposes corrective actions.
• Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION of chemical, plastics, oil plants etc. preferably having previously worked in the Middle East, ie. Oman, UAE etc.
• Fluent in English and Gujarati language is a bonus.
The project is envisaged to be completed in about 18-24 months. Our client is offering negotiable salary according to experience, accommodation provided (if not already local national), transport, onsite meals plus four leave tickets per annum from India to Europe for European nationals.
Applicants, please apply online with your CV as a Word Document and with details of your current location and earliest availability.
About the Company
PMR is a British Engineering Recruitment Agency specialising in the provision of Professional Engineers to the Civil, Building Construction, Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Power & Water Industries in the UK and Overseas, including EPC Project Managers, FEED Design, Construction Managers and Lead and Field Engineers of all disciplines, Safety, Quality, QS, Claims & Contracts personnel.