Job description / Role
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Business Development Executive for Consumer Product Selective Division. In this individual contributor role he/she will represent the company to its channel partners and plays a crucial role to generate business for the company. The candidate should have 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. The location of the job will be at Trivandrum (South Region).
• Infrastructure: The BDE is responsible for ensuring a robust infrastructure in the territory. It is his responsibility to appoint the distributors and the PSRs and track their overall performance. The financial health and profitability of the customer has to be monitored very carefully and reviewed on a quarterly basis. Since the BAs are important stakeholders in Selective business, the BDE in alignment with the training team has to ensure the availability of the Beauty Advisors at all the counters.
• Growth & Execution: The BDE has to drive the growth in his area which has to be in line with the organisation’s growth plan. He will have to on a regular basis monitor the channel-wise growth in his area and category-wise growth in each and every counter thus focussing majorly on like to like growth. He needs to identify the new opportunities which can help us gain market share.
• Timely connectivity of the stock, new launches and ensuring proper execution of the merchandising material is also his responsibility.
• Market hygiene: The BDE has to ensure that all the schemes and additional inputs are well communicated in the trade. He has to ensure proper utilisation of the PWPs and GWPs and same has to be tracked regularly.
• Competition Benchmarking: Regular feedback from the trade has to be given to help us understand the industry trends and comparison between our offers/ trade input vis-à-vis competition.
• Leading the team: He is responsible for managing the PSRs, the supervisors and the beauty advisors and keep them motivated to deliver the expectations. He has to understand their strengths and weakness and help them reach their potential.
• Internal Interaction- Sales, finance, supply chain and customer service team.
• External Interaction- Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good relationship management
• Good understanding of the FMCG business for the specific geography
• Team management skills
• Good in communication skills
• Proficient in Ms office
Experience in a similar position in FMCG particularly personal care category will be preferable.
Language Proficiency prerequisite:
Graduate and above
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG
HR Source Consulting
Sales Executive - Construction Industry