Job description / Role
* Develops project management procedures with regard to monitoring and controlling Project scope, quality, schedule, cost, contingency management, and safety in accordance with PMP procedures.
* Monitors Project design and construction schedules, budgets and costs; plans for and controls cost and schedule contingencies; submits formal reports to the management team.
EXPERIENCE & FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* An engineer with proven track record of project management in a giant observation wheel project (at least one project which is in operation for the last three years).
* Quality & Techno commercial orientation
* Strong exposure to Testing & Commissioning & over all Operations experience in areas related to principal components of the wheel like drive systems, capsules & control systems of Giant Observation wheels.
* Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with flair to adapt to a multicultural environment; Fluent in spoken and written English
* Business and People Acumen
* Excellent planning & organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
About the Company
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you’re looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.