Job description / Role
• Required to join an engineering consultancy working on the construction of a large highway bridge projects in India.
• The successful candidate will work on behalf of the client ensuring contractors are adhering to HSE regulations and implementing HSE policy and procedures for all staff.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in an engineering discipline
• 20 + years experience of managing HSE on large scale construction projects
• Must have experience of working on highway / freeway bridge, causeway type projects
• Fluent in written and spoken English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Manager - High Rise Construction
HSE Engineer - High Rise
HSE Manager - O&M
Ignite Search & Selection