Job description / Role
My client a leading international consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Health, Safety & Security Manager for a large infrastructure project in Mumbai.
Suitable candidates are asked to apply that fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold a post graduate degree, NEBOSH or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 20 years experience with an emphasis on large infrastructure projects US$100m+.
- Have completed at least two large highway/infrastructure projects with large bridges.
- Preferably have completed large span bridges over water, (Sea creek, estuary or wide river crossing).
- Strong communication skills with excellent English, (written and spoken) basic Hindi or Marathi.
- Have worked on large international projects with experience with corporate management systems.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
HSE Manager - Building Construction
Ignite Search & Selection
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|