Job description / Role
- Bachler's Degree in Mechanical
- 4+ years of industry experience in a design consultancy for HVAC design experience in handling gulf projects preferred.
- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope elements within budget and schedule.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- To provide planning, support, design of HVAC systems with the team assigned.
- Oversees completeness and accuracy of project team's work by supervising and guiding team to meet overall project objectives.
- Responsible for production of design output and taking quantity by guiding the team.
- Good experience in HVAC systems, district cooling systems, VRF & DX splits, Heat Recovery Ventilation systems, Ventilation system etc...
- Good experience in calculating, designing and selecting HVAC systems
- Experience in computer skills, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, HAP & BIM360 platform
- Coordinate efforts of assigned design team to ensure completeness and accuracy of design effort
- Coordinate with multi-disciplines on projects
- Understanding of engineering standards, codes of practice and UAE authorities' guidelines
- Assists with project management duties.
- Have effective written, communication & coordination skills with multi-disciplines on projects
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).