Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the L’Oréal India for the position of Assistant Manager/Manager – Indirect Sourcing. In this Role, you will be responsible for procurement activities within the portfolio, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies. You should have 2-5 years of relevant experience. The location of the job will be at Baddi Plant.
• Carry out the procurement of indirect supplies for OPEX and CAPEX.
• Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas, maximize value creation opportunities. Hard in negotiation in order to achieve the best prices.
• Should be able to benchmark the prices with similar industries.
• Must work very closely with plant controller on the budgets while finalizing the prices.
• Should have knowledge of nearby suppliers and should work toward development of them.
• Ensure documentation/archiving of all procurement decisions for review by auditors.
• Ensure compliance of relevant internal control policies and procedures.
• Ensure successful completion of audits conducted at different intervals.
• Should work towards developing proper database of all supplies and suppliers for proper referencing while taking procurement decisions.
• Expert in negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
• Analytical skills to drive insight from data
Reporting To: Plant Finance Head
• Graduation / Post Graduation with 3-6 years of relevant experience
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.