Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an International Recruitment Manager with experience of working with North American institutions covering all of India. This role is focused on developing a portfolio of programmes and taking ownership of two brand new colleges. This is a multi facetted role across several channels and taking full ownership for all the student recruitment activities.
· You will be responsible for all new student enrollment across India as a product subject matter expert.
· As the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for implementing and executing the regional sales plan.
· Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets
· Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
· Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
· Build relationship with Admissions and Visa Compliance Team to ensure increased efficiency in order to improve agent relationships
· Own assessment of product opportunities
· Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping
· Coordinate university in-market visits and university-sought market insights, feeding back to the team on macro and micro economic changes that impact the recruitment numbers
· Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key markets
· Represent brand at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure NSE budgets are met by centre/program
· To be considered for this role you must have experience in international student recruitment and fluent in English.
· You will have a track record in developing sales strategy and meeting targets on an international scale.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.