Job description / Role
They are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with their team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications.
* Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven working experience in software development
* Working experience in iOS development
* Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
* A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
* Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Min 2 years of Experience in iOS development.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.