Job description / Role
• The IT Content Management System (CMS) Architect administers and enhances the Content Management Platform used by flydubai.
• Manage website content through Tridion.
• The role will troubleshoot problems related to content publishing, add more functionality to the system to bring in personalization and specialized content.
• Understand Business requirements of web based projects and public facing websites
• Produce Design documents aligned to FZ Web projects
• Conduct PoC's to evaluate SDL new version changes, and latest web technologies
• Assist and support team members in developing solutions for business issues.
• Set Tech Standards for the project and conduct code/implementation reviews
• Create, Manage & Support FlyDubai CMS and Websites
• Coordinate with different IT Team to deliver projects on time with right quality
• Good understanding on latest web trends and technologies
• Analyze different web architecture and design patterns and suggest the solution.
• Understand web hosting architecture and suggest cost effective solution.
• Ensure products or projects are robust, scalable and extensible.
• Ensure compliance of best practices and policies in software development.
• Design and deploy NET applications
Minimum Qualifications / Experience/ Knowledge / Skills
• B.Tech / BE / MCA or Similar Streams
• 9+ years experience
Knowledge / Skills
Certificate / License required
• SDL Tridion Sites Certification's is an added advantage
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.