Job description / Role
An international company based in India is currently recurring for an IT Specialist – Net Suite to be based in Noida/ Delhi, India. In this role, you will be responsible for handling IT support profile all Depots based in India and should be able to handle and implement the same as per the Head Quarter guidelines.
Other responsibilities will include:
• NetSuite Operations for India in support with External Consultant
• Able to explain the unsorted issues with the consultants; clients & HQ
• Functional and technical assistance of ERP and Rental Management systems
• Training to new employees and update new technology to existing employees
• ERP Implementation and coordination
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
• Management and Maintenance of the local Intranet system
• Lead and manage the IT team for the country
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• B.Tech / MCA with at least 3-4 years work experience in the field of ERP support both technical and functional.
• Experience in one of the leading ERP systems like Oracle EBS / Sage / Netsuite / SAP
• Good understanding of RDBMS particularly in Oracle
• Functional expertise in AR/AP
• Strong English and local language communication skills
• Experience in working with Business Intelligence Tools
• Strong interpersonal skills to lead a team to drive the IT department for the country.
• Knowledge in web technologies would be an added advantage
• Accurate and structured worker
• Ability to work independently
• Willing to work in a rapidly changing environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.