Job description / Role
Career Opportunity - Lead Designer - Architecture - Mumbai
• Lead a team of designers to deliver the 3D scope of work to defined schedule and quality level.
• Responsible for the development of the 3D and 2D architectural layout of accommodation platforms as well as the office and workshop sections of process platforms.
• Coordinate relevant part of the 3D design with other design disciplines such as Structural, EIT, HVAC and Technical Safety.
• Apply knowledge of architectural vendor products and packages to develop details for supporting architecture items such as prefabricated walls, windows, doors, raised floors, suspended ceiling etc.
• Participate in interdisciplinary design reviews, lay-out review etc.
• Produce all relevant 2D dwgs for the project.
• Produce material take off and quantity estimates as required to support procurement.
• The main role is to execute the 3D design and engineering of Architectural buildings associated with offshore oil and gas facilities.
• The candidate should be self-driven and be able to independently manage the work with minimum supervision.
Qualification & Experience
• Candidate should possess a Diploma / Degree and or have a minimum 10 years working experience in large scale EPC type oil and gas projects.
• More than 10 years experience in the 3D design of Architectural buildings associated with offshore oil and gas facilities.
• Experience should cover a range of buildings including Living Quarters, offices, technical rooms, EIT rooms and Workshop.
About the Company
Personnel Selexions, India's Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the 'PSS Group', which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).